- Love is very accepting and very understanding
- Die for something is better than live for nothing
- The eternal is true. The temporal is untrue. Both are real. The accidental is also real and the essential is
also real, but with the accidental you will remain in misery. And with the essential the doors of bliss open,
the doors of satchitanand -- of truth, of consciousness, of bliss.
- Each man comes into this world with a specific destiny -- he has something to fulfill, some message has to be delivered, some work has to be completed. You are not here accidentally, you are here meaningfully.
There is a purpose behind you. The Whole intends to do something through you.
- When you are aware, you are not in need of love. When you are not in need of love, you become capable of love. This is the paradox. When you are in need you are not capable.
- If you know exactly what you want, you only see that. Concentration comes easy.
If you know exactly what you want, then the whole life and the whole world goes on its own way – you don't see it even. You go like an arrow You are not distracted.
- Once you accept the reality, you are relieved, released; the prison exists no more.
Sunday, February 13, 2011